Thursday, January 31, 2013

Breakfast Cups

Today's Special: Breakfast Cups
1 package of chicken sausage
1 pepper
1 zucchini
1 carton of egg whites

Preheat the oven to 350. Sautee the chicken sausage on medium high heat. Put to the side. Cut up the zucchini and peppers and sprinkle into a greased muffin tin. Add equal amounts of sausage in each cup. Bake at 350 for 23-25 minutes. Most important: Once they are out of the oven, take them out of the cups and place on a cooling rack.

I just threw mine into a ziploc bag and then voila! Breakfast for the week under 200 calories for 2 cups. They are delicious, but please forgive me. I am still very new to foblogging and forgot to take step by step pictures like any good pioneer would do. So I only have a picture of the final product which I even admit... doesn't capture its true... essence. But here you go... I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment